Name of the Data Controller responsible for processing your data.
Name: everis Spain S.L.U.
Postal address: Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050 Madrid, Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer contact details: You may contact the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
Why do we process your personal data?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the enquiries and requests we receive, such as requests for information, documents or proposals.
- To manage the sending out of commercial communications or newsletters containing news items and information on courses, activities, events organised by everis or third parties, products, services, offers and promotions relating to the activities engaged in by everis and/or its Group, using any channel, including electronic media (such as email and Internet notifications).
For how long will we retain your personal data?
Your personal data will be retained for the amount of time necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
As regards the sending out of communications, data will be processed until the person affected requests that communications be stopped.
What authorisation do we have for processing your data?
We only process users’ data if we have their express and informed consent to do so, and we always process data in accordance with the aims indicated in the section entitled “Purpose”.
To whom will your data be forwarded?
The personal data that you give us may be forwarded to companies in the everis Group, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area. You can find an up-to-date list of the companies in the Everis Group at https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies . They are all basically active in businesses relating to the provision of consultancy services.
You are also hereby informed that your data may be forwarded to Data Processors, such as the following technology providers, some of which have processing and/or support centres that are located outside the European Economic Area:
- AMAZON INC, located in Ireland, for the management of information associated with the provision of its service (Amazon Web Services).
- SALESFORCE, located in the USA and protected by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, within the framework of services such as the creation of online forms.
We guarantee that when there is a possibility that your data may be sent outside the European Economic Area, the same level of protection will be maintained, in compliance with the provisions set out in European data protection regulations. In this regard, international data transfers are made (i) to countries declared by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, (ii) based on the provision of suitable guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses or binding corporate regulations, or (iii) by virtue of authorisation from the relevant monitoring authority or any other body provided for in the regulation.
You hold the following rights over your own personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data,
- The right to request their correction or deletion,
- The right to object,
- The right to request the restriction of their processing, and
- The right to data portability.
In order to exercise the foregoing rights, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your identity document and details of the right you wish to exercise.
You are also informed that you may request protection for your rights from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which has its head office at Calle de Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid.